Twelve Absent Men is a satirical legal adventure game with comedic characters, an enthralling storyline and a polished, modern cartoon look. Solve puzzles, confound witnesses and outwit the state prosecutor in this race to that crucial verdict: not-guilty!
You play as Mr. Knight, a lawyer dedicated to the cause of justice, helped by an incompetent intern. Together, your mission is to examine and cross-examine witnesses, present evidence and narrow down the list of culprits accused of this most awful of crimes: murder.
– Examination and cross-examination of witnesses.
– The use of courtroom evidence.
– Choices and consequences that effect the ending.
– A Judge anger meter – with the possibility of being thrown out of court!
– Ability to call up witnesses in any order you desire to question them.
– Nine different endings.
– Original soundtrack and effects.
Release Date: November 2016, on Android and iOS.
More Info: http://atreyugames.com
“If you’ve ever wanted to be part of all those Law & Order court scenes”(TouchArcade)